The information we collect
- The user account shall include information such as your name, email address, password, profile picture and the Organization in which you are a user, as well as any other information that you can add to your account.
- Billing information, contract information, and other information and settings for your organization.
- Automatically collected information that we receive when you use our services, such as the devices, browsers, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, and activity logs and activity information.
- The contact information that we may collect from public sources or from our partners, or that you give us in any other context.
- The e-mail messages, and other communications when you are in touch with us, and the related additional information, such as time stamps and notes.
We use the information
- Customer service, support, and training.
- Service communication and information.
- The sale and marketing of the services.
- The development of the use of the service, troubleshooting and analysis.
- The implementation of data security.
Disclosure of information to third parties
- Our website visitors to network identification information, such as your IP address, and a unique cookie may be handed over to trusted partners of online advertising targeting and measurement.
- While using the service some of your user account information, such as your name and e-mail address, will be distributed to other administrators in your organization, and also the service users and organizations at the time when your content is shared across multiple participants.
Transfer of data outside the EU/EEA territory
We use service contractors and partners who process information on our behalf, in which case personal information may be transferred to countries where the data are processed. Personal data may also be transferred to the territory of the EU/EEA. All our partners are complying with the requirements of the data transfer of GDPR within the EU/EEA area.
The legal criteria for the use of the information
- The agreement is applied, when the information is used for the provision of the service for users who are logged on to the service and who are in possession of a valid user ID.
- When the information will be used for the development of communication, customer service representative, service, troubleshooting, or security we have a legitimate interest to collect data.
- Consent, when the information will be used for direct marketing purposes.
Data retention time
As a rule, the data is kept for as long as the criteria for the processing of legal data for that purpose are valid. We will remove data on a regular basis when it is no longer needed.
You have the right to
- Request access to the personal data relating to you, as well as the right to request the information be corrected or deleted.
- The restriction of the processing of or opposition to the processing of requests to pass data from one system to another.
- To cancel the consent-based data processing.
- To make a complaint to the data protection authority.
Data processing whenever we are not the controller
In case the purposes and means of processing are not defined by us, your added content, (such as text, images and attachments and all the rest of the content that you add when you are using the service) will however be treated in accordance with the GDPR, but Kotopro will act as a data processor for this content only. In this case, the third party service you are using for your content is responsible for maintaining the register. The terms of the data processing are defined in terms of the contract between the customer and Kotopro, as well as in the processing of personal data.
Contact details for the data controller
Jaakonkatu 2, 01620 Vantaa, Suomi